We have done the research for you. These are both the top selling and top reviewed Tide, Dive, Surf and Sport watches across all online selling platforms for 2019.
Fashion aside, Surfers use Surf watches as an important tool for measuring and forecasting tides for surf spots around the world.
- Versitile polyurethane tide watch
- Individually water resistance tested for durability in a marine environment
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
- GPS enabled surf and activity tracking tide watch
- Tracks your sessions and syncs to app for logbook and sharing.
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
- BASE TIDE, ALL BLACK. A 21st century tech but retro Nixon design, the all black 38mm Base Tide is a “Locals Only” smart watch made with durable construction and ocean-inspired features.
- TIDE-TELLING. Beyond the time, the Base Tide will let you in on future tide times and features simplified LCD for underwater reading with 100 meter/10ATM case and molded poly carbonate gasket-ed pushers.
- RETRO TECH. Old-school hints, mod colors, and smart capabilities, you can find the time, date, and chronograph timer capabilities on this futuristic classic both in and out of the water.
- FUELED BY ADVENTURES. We deliver products that meet your needs in various high-intensity work and play environments, whether it’s across the globe or close to home.
- FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. Through our dedicated teams perspectives, we contribute to a single unified expression: team-designed, custom-built accessories. For a life well-lived.
Nixon Tide Watch
Nixon® makes waves with this retro-inspired tide watch. Custom-molded, poly carbonate case. LCD face with positive or negative display for easy reading underwater. EL back-light. Time of day with 12/24 hour options. Preset calendar up to 2099. Basic and future tide information. Chronograph and customizable countdown timer. Home screen can be set to display time and date or time and tide. 22mm custom silicone band. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 35 mm Case Width: 35 mm Case Depth: 11 mm Band Width: 22 1⁄3 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 in Weight: 1.8 oz
- Sport watch with screw-accented case featuring backlight for easy readability and tide data for 150 beaches worldwide
- Also features stainless steel pushers, sunrise/sunset data, and countdown timer
- 48 mm plastic case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving: In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- Shock-resistant watch featuring LED backlight with day, date, and time display
- Additional features include multi-band six atomic timekeeping, world time, daily alarm with snooze, 12 and 24-hour formats, and solar power battery
- 41 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window.Size of case / total weight 53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 63g
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
Born from a dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
BestSurfWatches.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Mr. Zog’s Sex Wax® is a specially formulated wax used to coat the deck of a surfboard and provide traction between the surfer’s feet and the surfboard. There are four types of Mr. Zog’s Sex Wax® used for surfing: original Sex Wax, Quick Humps, Really Tacky and Navel Wax (body-boarding wax). The waxes come in a assortment of aromatic fragrances and are available in a variety of formulas to accommodate different water temperature.
Ergonomically designed Wax Comb is shaped to comfortably fit your hand while removing or roughing up the wax on your surfboard. Perfectly sized with just the right combination of rigidity and flexibitliy, this wax comb is the right tool for the job. The Sexwax Snowboard scraper works great for scraping wax from snowboards.
WHY IS IT CALLED SEX WAX?
In the beginning, Zog asked friend and artist, Hank Pitcher, to design a label for the new surf wax. Not one to shy away from controversy, Hank came up with a visually intriguing logo bearing the name “Sex Wax”. Hank liked the name because it sounded phonetically cool. Zog liked it because it was attention-grabbing, absurd, and a great spoof on Madison Avenue’s not so subtle attempts to use sex to sell a product. Naming the product “Sex Wax” has led to some hilarious misunderstandings, some great stories, and some amazing letters from satisfied, but confused, customers. There are those who have been offended by the name and refused to purchase the product. There are those who have banned display of the logo at schools and family amusement parks. And then there are those who read the label and smile with the knowledge that the world needs all the humor it can get.